Speech of Dr. H.C. Jain in the Prize Distribution ceremony of an Online Essay Competition (First Time in the history of Rajasthan) Organized by Khaildar Anjuman Rajasthan
Dr. Hukam Chand Jain, HC Jain is a renowned historian, educationist and writer. Dr. Jain is the recipient of prestigious Maharana Kumbha Award. He was born in 1955 at Jaipur.He is the native of Kota Rajasthan. His qualifications are M.Phil (history), PG Diploma in Indian Culture and Ph.D. Dr. Hukam Chand Jain, is serving as Head, Department of History, Government College, Kota. His mission,as a teacher and writer is to popularize history as a subject in the classroom. Wielding his mighty pen, Dr Jain is a well known personality in the field of academics as a torch bearer promoting Hindi language and propagating Indian values .His creative writings and profound research have helped him carve a niche for himself amongst some of the most eminent writers and scholars in the country. More than a dozen and a half of Dr Jain’s research papers have been published on various aspects of history and culture of Rajasthan. Dr Jain is the Vice President of Aklank Shodh Sansthan, Kota. The sansthan works in the field of publishing old manuscripts and promoting Jainism through literature. Dr Jain is very much popular throughout the India among the aspirants of civil services. His words turn out into powerful thoughts which has immense impact on readers. He is well known motivator.
Standard Books (independently written or co-authored)
1) A History of Modem World (1500-2000) 16 editions in Hindi, 6 in English and 2 in Marathi.
2) “Dictionary of Indian Historiacal Places” in Hindi, English and Marathi (released by Dr. Girija Vyas, Chairman, National Women’s Commission)
3) Bharat Ka Rajnitik evam Sanskrik ltihas (2 Vols.) Published by Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy. (Released by Prof. M.L.Chhipa, VC, MDS University, Ajmer)
4) Indian History and Cultural Encyclopaedia (Hindi & English) ren leased by Padmashri Giriraj Kishore Sharma)
5) Rajasthan Itihas evam Sanskriti Encyclopaedia (released by His Excellency Pandit Naval Kishore Sharma, Governor, Gujrat)
6) Madhyakaleen Bharat ka Rajnitik evam Sanskritik Itihas (1526- 1761)
7) Rajasthan Adhyayann (co-author) RBSE, Ajmer.
· Research Work: more than a dozen and a half research papers published in various journals.
· ExsConvenor-a BOS (History), University of Kota (Raj)
· Presently- HOD, History, Govt. College, Kota
· Author being felicitated with Maharana Kumbha Award (2009)
· Jain Tirth Darshan evam Paryatan Sthal
Venue : Sarvodaya Paramount School, Vigyan Nagar, Kota Rajasthan
Video Short Link : http://youtu.be/brOJNCJIp5g