Khaildar Anjuman is a Non-Govt., Non-profit, Voluntary and Social welfare organization working in India. It was established in 2012 with the initiative of some social workers in Rajasthan. Khaildar Anjuman believes in non-directive, bottom up, integrated and participatory development framework and acts as a catalyst its concern people.
Khaildar Anjuman: Pledge
- The Anjuman shall be a non-profit social welfare organization.
- The Anjuman shall have no affiliation with any political or religious organization whatsoever.
- The Anjuman shall respect the law of the land at all times, and encourage everyone to do the same.
Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves [Quran, 13:11]
Part-A: Main Objective
- To promote friendship, social and cultural relations among Khaildar Muslims hailing from Rajasthan, India.
- To prepare and maintain a comprehensive directory showing complete names and addresses of all Khaildar expatriates from Rajasthan living anywhere in the world.
- To set up an information and guidance centre and maintain a data-bank of Educational Institutions for career enhancement.
- To obtain information from government bodies on facilities offered for minorities
- To propagate Islamic values and participate actively in the reforms leading to betterment of the Islamic society.
- To organize religious, literary, social and cultural get-togethers
- Anjuman shall strive to establish funds, to fulfill objectives including, but not limited to, the following:
- To offer aid and assistance to the people of Rajasthan badly affected by natural calamities and other disastrous incidents.
- To establish close contacts with other organizations and extend full support in promoting welfare activities outside Rajasthan for Muslim brethren affected during calamities
- To provide financial support for (a) marriage of economically weak Khaildar Muslim girls Rajasthan, and (b) for technical education to economically weak Khaildar Muslims of Rajasthan.
- To help, assist and aid in the establishment of institutions for promoting technical and job-oriented education in Rajasthan for Khaildar Muslims.
- To award scholarship to eligible, talented and economically challenged Khaildar Muslim students of Rajasthan pursuing technical education.
Part-B: Objectives For Local Chapters (at country or city levels)
- To meet regularly to devise means leading to achieve the goals, review the working of the Anjuman and to present members’ views and demands/ requirements.
- To provide moral, material and physical help to members in case of Any accident, Serious illness leading to hospitalization, Financial crisis, Death
- To provide legal support to members whenever required.
- To provide physical, moral and financial support to Khaildar Muslims hailing from Rajasthan in times of crisis.
- To provide guidance, feedback and assistance to all new entrants from Rajasthan seeking placement in the concerned country.
- To maintain a data-bank of prospective employers for the new entrants.
- The above is to be achieved in a transparent manner by respecting the views of most of the members through a modus operandi agreed by the group. Members should provide suggestions in order to make the best use of the resources that we may generate through cooperation.